It’s another year which means it’s once again time to reflect on last year’s accomplishments and start looking towards what we want to do in the new year.
For many of us, this means making resolutions that we plan complete, but for one reason or another, never do.
I, for one, hate the idea of resolutions. I feel that most of the time when people make resolutions they make them very general and uninspiring. In the end, a lot of people never keep up to their resolutions and drop them all together by early February.
This is what led me to create The Challenge List, in which I set out a number of challenges for myself and try to complete them before the end of the year. These challenges are made to push me out of my comfort zone and improve both the mind and body.
Throughout the year I’ll be sharing what I learned form taking on these challenges. During my journey I’ll also be experimenting with different productivity methods and utilizing ideas from Tim Ferris, Charles Durhigg, and other productivity experts. As I try out these productivity ideas I’ll be posting what worked and what didn’t,and what can be learned from applying these concepts.
Last Updated: February 28th, 2017
- Swim 2 Consecutive Miles in Open Water
- Finish a Tough Mudder
- Take a BOB Survival Course
- Shoot 150 Points in Archery
- Develop A University Capstone App
- Obtain my Bachelor’s Degree
- Get into Advanced Krav Maga Classes
- Get into Intermediate Swords Classes
- Get into Advance Parkour & Free Running Classes
- Climb Harney Peak, South Dakota[Tallest Point in Sate]
- Earn a Front-End Web Dev Certificate at Free Code Camp
- Be a Nerd Fitness Rebel for 365 Days
Finish A Triathlon Sprint[ACCOMPLISHED June 3rd, 2017]
- Post 50 Blogs in the Challenge List
- Make a 5-min Parkour video
- Read A Productivity Book A Month
- Become a Level 4 Blacksmith on Habitica
- Make Cheese
Snowboard Down Green Circle Slope[ACCOMPLISHED February 19th, 2017]
Get a Development Related job[ACCOMPLISHED February 28th, 2017]
You can follow me on my journey by clicking on the Follow Button on the right side of the screen. If you also have any Challenges or Goals for 2017 let me hear them in the comments below!